- 200g dark chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- 250g shortbread biscuits, crushed
- 397g tin of condensed milk
- 55g melted butter
- 150g butter
- 150g dark brown soft sugar
- Line a 20cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- Mix the crushed shortbread with the 55g melted butter then press firmly into your tin. Chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Melt the sugar and 150g butter in a non-stick saucepan, gently stirring.
- Add condensed milk and bring to a boil, stir continuously for about 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened. Note: it will still be of pouring consistency and will stiffen when cooled. Pour over shortbread base, cool then refrigerate until set.
- Melt the dark and white chocolate in separate bowls, pour the dark chocolate all over the caramel. Add spoonfuls of the white chocolate on top then swirl together with a spoon.
- Chill in fridge until set then remove from tin and cut into squares. Dip your knife in hot water (shake off excess) to make it easier to cut through the chocolate without it cracking.
Voila, delicious bakery-worthy millionaires shortbread!