Based on a meal for 2.
- 2 jacket potatoes
- 40g cheddar cheese
- 2-3 rashers bacon
- 1 dessert spoon butter
- Score potatoes all over and place in microwave for 10-20 minutes depending on size (I like to turn mine every 5 minutes to ensure they cook evenly.)
- When the potatoes are soft, gently scrape the potato out of the skin being careful not to rip the skin.
- Mash the potato in a bowl with butter.
- Grill the bacon until cooked, cut into small pieces and stir into the mashed potato.
- Place potato skins on a baking tray and fill with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and grill until cheese is melted and bubbling.
Serve with salad or vegetables.