These brownies are super easy and quick to make. They’re vegan & dairy/soy-free, and taste delicious!
2 cups plain flour
2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
1 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, cocoa and salt together.
- Add the water, oil and vanilla essence & mix well.
- Spread evenly into a 9″ x 13″ baking tray.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.